Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playing






We have been having a lot of fun playing with Hayden. He getting fun to play with as he gets older. David has this old milk crate that Hayden decided to climb in. Once he was in he was struggling to get out. It was really funny. Because he could touch the ground with the other foot but was losing his balance. Hayden loves books he will pull out different books and look at the pictures. He is now getting to the point where he will bring the book to us and we will try to read him the book or look at the pictures. Today he took a can that had a lid and sat for like ten minutes. He would take the lid off and put it back on take it off again. Well he dropped the lid and he picked it up and tried to put it on again. It wouldn't work because it was upside down. Well he knew it went on there and got so fed up with it that he just threw them across the living room. I am telling you this is David and I. I am staring to see myself in him. He is always on the go like I am and he is figuring stuff out like David. He is truly our kid. He also decided that he wanted to crawl behind the couch. Which he did several times because we keep our computers there. I am looking for some mommy and me classes that we can join. I am trying to find stuff that will be somewhat educational or have a purpose. There is a art program that has mommy and me classes but I am not sure of the time yet. If David isn't working on Saturday we are going to take Hayden to the pumpkin patch and let him pick some pumpkins. I think he is going to love it. He loves picking up things. We are also going to attempt to carve a pumpkin as a family. I have a feeling that Hayden will be eating everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment