Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Future

I am looking towards getting my Masters. I am not sure where yet. David's work schedule is so crazy I can't really depend on him to watch Hayden every night. I am thinking that I will do something online. I want to find a University that has a good reputation for Education. I would like to finish in 2-3 years. One day I would love to open a daycare and/or preschool. I am wanting to learn more about the whole process. I thought maybe I would get my MBA. I am not sure if I could learn through that though. I know my calling is Special Ed. I will probably go take the test so I can get my certification in Special Ed. I have such a loving heart for those kids. They seriously melt my heart. When I see them I talk to them or do some basic sign language. I think a daycare for special needs children would be something I would love doing. Many parents have to quit there job and stay home with their child. This would allow parents to have an option. Anyways, I have been making homemade mac and cheese. The boys love it. Hayden eats all of his serving and more. I love the fact that I can serve healthy options to my family. I have been trying to make a lot of things from scratch. It has been fun and a learning process. Also, very time consuming. I like to cook though. I got a food saver for Christmas and I go to Sam's and stock up on meat. I spend the whole day cooking and packaging my food. It makes things a lot easier during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment