Friday, November 28, 2008

Just Visiting

We have been enjoying our time here in Houston. We had Thanksgiving dinner with David's family. David went shopping today. I am not sure why he wanted to face the crowds. He said,"I walked into the mall and walked right out". David hates shopping. I have to drag him to go run a quick errand with me. It must have took some work to find a parking spot and then make the hike to the mall. I have a feeling that this year it will be online shopping for him. Hayden is getting used to the sleeping arrangements here. I guess he is used to our bed. He has been waking up and looking for David and me. When David is offshore Hayden sleeps in our bed with me. He has gotten used to it. I am not sure Hayden knows where he is. I think every time we go to a new house he thinks he is going to get left there. He has been such a mama's boy lately. I am starting to realize that it happens when David leaves. Hayden has been enjoying spending time with his grandparents. I have a feeling that by Sunday he will want to stay with Karen and Joe. It is taking awhile for him to warm up to them. He loves Micah though, I guess because he feeds him! We went to visit my mom today. She got Hayden a little rocking chair and he loves it. He climb up and down it several times. He loved climbing up and then sitting to read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment