Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so excited that Thanksgiving is coming. I am going to eat! I am not sure what our plans are yet. David is going to be home with us! He has been offshore the past four days. In the last 2 weeks David has been home maybe 3 days. We will be leaving sometime tomorrow. I am not sure when. I want to leave early but David is going to go to work for a few hours. Hayden is not a good car rider so we are planning to leave around his nap time. I am not sure how long we will be staying in Houston. We are going to try to see everyone. Hayden might be getting his first haircut there too. I am so sad about that. My baby is growing up. I am looking forward to the time off and seeing family. I have been busy decorating the tree. Hayden has helped. He loves to take the ornaments off and hand them to me. He points at them and says ball. I am guessing since they are round he thinks they are balls. I am going to put up pictures when we get back. Hayden must be teething because he loves to bite everything. I keep feeling for new teeth but nothing yet. Hayden has begun to help clean up. When he sees things out of place he will put them back or hand stuff for you to put away. I need to start labeling things so that he can pick up letters and begin to read. I am thinking that will be something I will do every weekend. Pick a wall or a room and starting making labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment