Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 out of 14

If you read the title...David has been home 3 days out of 2 weeks. The days that he has been home he has tried to catch up on sleep. That doesn't work to much because he says that Hayden and I are too loud and he can't sleep. There was a job tonight but he didn't have to go because he has 2 doctor appointments. He is going to the ENT and the eye doctor. The ENT is the one that did Hayden's tube surgery. He is really good. David thinks he has a sinus infection. David probably gets a sinus infection once a month. Hayden and I are so happy that he is home. Hayden wouldn't let David put him down. David carried or held Hayden for an hour. Hayden wouldn't even let me give David a hug or a kiss. He kept on pushing me away. Hayden followed him the entire night. He didn't want his dad to leave him. Hayden doesn't really understand when I tell him Daddy is working. I would love to find a book about the oil field that is kid friendly. We have all been sick. I have a head cold. I slept for 5 hours today. I got up at 5 with Hayden at 8 we took a nap together. Nobody went to church this morning. I am praying that we can go next week. There are some really good sermons that I want to hear. I think I am going to listen to them online. Hayden has been pulling his diaper off. Every time I ask him if he has to pee. He goes to my bathroom and waits for me to put him on the potty. He hasn't peed in the potty yet, but he has the right idea. So I went and bought him a potty today. He loves to sit on it. He is so cute. David says that he is to young. I told David that when kids are interested in things you have to pursue it. Hayden probably won't pee in the potty for months but he knows what to do. He knows that pee goes in the potty. So we are just letting him take of his diaper and wear thick cloth underwear. We only do this a few times. I don't think he can wear the underwear all day. He hates to have them wet and takes them off when he pees in them. He tries to put them in the laundry. I am telling you this kid is pretty smart. He can figure out anything. When we went to Sam's they have big shopping carts. You can fit 2 kids in the front. So there is an extra safety belt. Hayden started to clip the pieces together. I stopped him because I didn't want him to pinch his fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment