Friday, January 23, 2009

V isit to the Park

Hayden and I went to the park to play this afternoon. We had to run by wal-mart first to buy (cheap) bread to feed the ducks. I left my camera in the car when we were feeding the ducks so I didn't get any pictures of that. I brought his wagon and he loved riding in it. He loved to carry the bag of bread around. Mostly he ate the bread and I fed the ducks. He loves to "walk" Holly. He was getting a kick out of holding her leash. He would laugh every time she ran far away. We went to a smaller park this time. It wasn't crowded at all. The whole time (1 1/2 hours) we where their only 2 people showed up. It had a small play area but it was enough for Hayden. He loved being chased. He even attempted to catch a duck! He went down the big slide on his belly, like always. Here are pictures from our adventure.....enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment