Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Newest Member

Here are so pictures of the brand new baby, Rian Murray.




He weighed 7.8 pounds and 181/2 inches long (I hope that this is right, if not sorry Lindsey). For some of y'all who don't know Lindsey, she is my cousin on the Gilbert side. I will say that since we knew she was pregnant we have become closer. We have tried to keep in touch. I have been sick this week. I have a really bad sore throat. I am hoping that I can call her tonight. I haven't because my lymph nodes have been so sore. I went to the doctor Monday night. I don't have Strep. David and I are thinking about giving up our Cable and DVR so we don't spend so much time in front of the TV. This would allow us to read more (we have started the Purpose Driven Life), have family time, and get out and see Lafayette. We aren't sure what we should do. We are praying about it. Once Hayden is asleep we plop in front of the tv and stay there until we go to bed. I am going to try a new hobby. I want to learn how to take professional pictures. I think I am going to read and learn and see if it something that I would do for more then a few months. If so its off to get a different camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment