Monday, February 2, 2009

15th month Check-up

David and I took Hayden to his doctor appointment. This was a well-check up. It has been a long time since we have been to the doctor for a checkup. The doctor said he is doing great. He is a growing boy who loves to eat. She knows us so well since we are in there all the time. The only thing Hayden didn't know was where were a few of his body parts are. I guess the teacher in me thinks we need to practice more. It is hard to stop being a teacher when you are a parent. I am finding it difficult drawling the line somewhere. Anyways I thought Hayden had a growth spurt because his pants are getting short. He did, he is 33 inches long and weighs 27 pounds. He is in the 90th percentile for height and 75 for weight. He is going to be like his dad. YEAH!!! I am glad he won't be a short kid. Today Hayden and I went to the fresh market to get our fruits and veggies. We saved 15 dollars by not going to the grocery store. I love to buy things that grow from this area. Hayden can eat two pounds of grapes a week. He is not even home for 10 meals during the week. Hayden loves grapes. He is a great eater (the doctor said that I am lucky to not have a picky eater). Hayden will try anything a few times. Hayden went to bed all by himself. We have been working on that and he is doing great. He doesn't cry for us he usually will talk to himself until he falls asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment