Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sleeping

At last my baby is not a baby anymore. I am excited and sad. He doesn't need a bottle at night. He has gone a week with out waking up and asking for milk. I can't believe it. I thought he would always be hungry. Hayden has been sleeping a lot better too.I have been cooking a lot of stuff at dinner time. He has been eating more during the day time. I am not sure if that makes a difference but it seems to. Hayden has an obsession with socks or gloves. He loves to slip them on and wear them on his hands. He loves putting my stripe socks. He likes David's too because they are so big. He has a "cheese" smile face now. When I am taking a picture I say 'cheese' and he does a silly grin. I have been busy with school. David has been busy bidding jobs. We had a blast at Aunt Ann's house. Hayden loved playing in the dirt and sand. I can't wait until we take him to the beach. I have a feeling he will love the sand and the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment