Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family Time

We enjoyed the last few days with Jason and Emily. Emily and Karen planned to take the kids to the Children’s Museum, but with it being Spring Break it was jammed packed. I think we will go another time they are in town. David did his first fence the other day. I am so proud of him. I am glad he his home at nights and spends a lot of time with the family. It is so nice that I come home to a clean house. David also built a really nice gate. I think he has finally found his niche. He is enjoying this. We are spending the weekend with Aunt Ann. Hayden is having a blast playing outside. He is getting his top teeth in now so he has been a little fussy. We have spent a lot of time visiting with Ann. My dad might be coming down to help Ann and Robert do some work around the house. Hayden will love working with his Paw. He still to this day loves to play with the measuring tape and hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment