Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

Hayden had a blast on Saturday and Sunday. He loved finding the eggs and eating the candy inside. He would pick up an egg then bring it to you so he could eat the candy. He never understood that he could eat it later. My mom bought him an Easter basket and filled it with goodies. On Sunday we went to church with Mimi and Pop then had Easter lunch over there. Hayden loved the ham and rolls that Mimi made. We went over to Joe and Karen's to dye eggs. He loved putting the stickers on the eggs. I have a ton of photos from Easter. I will put them up tomorrow. Hayden is so cute and lovable at this age. I love to love on him.....when he lets me. On Friday, we went to the doctor for his shots and his 18 month check up. He is at the 75 percentile for everything. I can't believe that he is 34 inches tall. He is growing so fast. It is almost time for a new car seat. We haven't even had this one for a year. It is crazy....His feet are growing too. I am having a hard time keeping up with his growing. I always buy stuff ahead of time for him. This allows me to not pay full price for things. I haven't been bargain shopping lately and he is running out of shoes to wear. I am trying to find a pair of sandals for him. His feet are so chunky on top that he can't get them on. I have been so busy working and doing lesson plans. I have been exhausted. I am not used to working late and long hours. I like my school hours 7-3 a lot better. I have been going to bed at 8 when Hayden goes to bed. That is my reason for not blogging at night. Hopefully we can do something fun the weekend like a picnic in the park, go to the beach, or to the zoo.

1 comment:

  1. This is random and not really comment material, but it is an easy way for me to write you. :) So, I wanted to tell you that since Leah's been adopted, you can choose another child to sponsor if you want. I know Rita reassigned you, but don't feel bad about picking a different child if you want to sponsor another girl. (I know you mentioned that in the past.) It's really no problem... we just reassign to make sure no one has a lapse. :)

    ReplyDelete