Thursday, April 16, 2009

NO NO NO

Okay.....this is Hayden's favorite word lately. Tonight I was fussing at him for pulling at the blinds. I told him no and shook my finger near his face. He looked at me stuck out his finger and waved it back at me and said NO! I died laughing needless to say he didn't understand that time. So we are enjoying the precious moments with him. He has been so cute and kind. He loves to have kisses given to him. At night I will tell him tell Daddy night night and give him a kiss and hug. He looks forward to it and runs to David to receive loving. Hayden loves to stick things down his shirt. I am not sure why but it is funny to see him try. At school he walked around with a dinosaur down his shirt. He is finally off the bottle. He has been off it for a week. He is still sleeping with us...at times I enjoy but wish I didn't have someone stealing my pillow. I love the cuddling though. In May I think we will start with him taking naps in his bed then sleeping in it a couple of hours at night. So that will be a tough adventure. He did so good in his bed in Lafayette.

No comments:

Post a Comment