Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can do it

I always try to write things that are about Hayden and what is going on with us. After Hayden was born I struggled a lot on finding time to do everything. I always feel that there is never enough time to do it all. When I working it feels like I should be staying home with him. I hate having to see him cry when I make dinner or running errands. I have been praying a lot for God to give me peace. After 17 long months its has finally happened. I finally understand that I don't have to make every meal from scratch or feel bad for working. Hayden was sick today so I stayed home with him. We spent a lot of quality time together. I realized I don't have to been a great housekeeper all the matters is my family. The weight and pressure are gone and I feel new again. I am enjoying all the little things now. For instance Hayden wanted to give me a high five so he opened my hand and held it up or how he wants me to hold him like a baby. Hayden has a bad cough so pray that he is healed and is feeling like himself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment