Thursday, April 30, 2009

Melon Man

I have missed blogging this week. I find myself saying that would be good to blog about on any given day. The first thing is that Hayden LOVES trying new food. He is such a good eater. I don't think I am going to complain when he chooses to have a cookie before dinner, like last night. I made fish and couscous. He hasn't really had any of that before so I figured we could try. So we did! He ate every bit of it. Almost as much as me! I was cutting up a honeydew melon and he wanted some. Between the both of us we ate half of it in one sitting. I am not sure if he is growing or what but for lunch he ate 2 pieces of pizza, bowl of fruit, an orange, fruit strip, rice crispy treat, and had a bottle of water to drink. I put a 2t shirt on him today, the selves were a little long but it fit every where else. David has been so busy bidding and building fences. I feel like we haven't seen him all week. I hope it doesn't rain this weekend because Hayden needs some time playing outside. We have been indoors so much lately. Maybe it will be a good weekend for the Zoo? It will be fun taking him there. Hayden has enjoyed throwing the ball for Holly. I was reading that he should of learned to throw underhand first but he always throws overhand. We are looking into some type of activity for him. He is such a boy that he needs ways where it is okay to run around, scream, push, and play. Swimming lessons is a must for this summer but we need something else too. Anyone with any ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment