Thursday, April 23, 2009

A New Room

David has been bugging me he needs a space for his office. Somewhere to set up all his business stuff. He tried setting up a desk in the bedroom. Every time Hayden would climb on to the table and bang on the computer or pull the papers down. So it never worked. Since Hayden sleeps with us we used Hayden's room as his office. We moved all of Hayden's toys to the living room. I wasn't to sure about this. I am enjoying it now. I love to have Hayden playing when I am in the kitchen. I can watch him and spend more time with him. Yesterday I had a meeting after work so David picked Hayden up from daycare. He was so happy to see his dad. He ran and gave him a huge hug! David had Hayden asleep by the time I got home. It was so nice to come home to a clean and peaceful house. I missed Hayden because I didn't get to spend much time with him though. I am working for a few hours on Saturday so I don't know what we have planned yet. Probably the park and maybe shoe shopping for Hayden. I need to take some pictures of him. He has picture day at school on Wednesday so I am excited about that. Hayden has 6 teeth coming in at the same time. I can't believe that he doesn't seem bothered by it. Tonight he wanted to slept in the crib that is in our room. He climb in and out of the crib a few times before he crashed on me. I have been moving him to his crib every night but he hasn't made it the whole night yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment