Thursday, May 21, 2009

Potty Time

Hayden has successfully peed in the potty two days in a row. We make a HUGE deal when he does and he laughs and gets so excited. I am not sure if he knows what this means but it is a start for him. He is still a little young. I went shopping last night by myself. It was so peacefully and quite. I didn't have to rush around. I got to browse the racks and I found the cutest pair of shorts. David start a fencing job next week so he won't be around to help around the house. Grandma Gilbert had surgery so say a prayer for her. Today at school we released butterflies and Hayden loved it. He was so nice and gently to them. He would look inside the butterfly pavilion and point to the butterflies. Hayden has also had three good days at school. David and I are learning parenting if a very difficult thing. We are not the perfect parents and are learning as we go along. One thing we have learned is that Hayden is a very strong willed child. He likes it his way or no way which many toddlers do, but it is different when it is your kid throwing a fit in a grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment