Monday, May 18, 2009

A weekend gone

Hayden and I spent the weekend at my Aunts house. Hayden had a blast. He went shopping with us and he even got to play in the sprinkler. He loved it. He would run through the water and then laugh and run away. He did this several times. He was so funny to watch. We went to the camp house to get some stuff for me that my aunt had stored there. He loved the screen in porch. Hayden and Holly would run around out there. He is going to love the camp house in a few years, it is such a boys place. I am so excited about teaching in August I can't wait. I have so many ideas for the classroom. David has been busy bidding jobs and doing some advertising. Hayden's didn't want want me to leave this morning. I he kept clinging on to me. I guess he wanted mom to go to school with him. Hayden loves the song "Take me Out to the Ball Game". I can't wait later this summer we take him to his First Astros game.

No comments:

Post a Comment