Saturday, June 13, 2009

Playing

Hayden loves to play tag or anything that someone will chase him. He has been having a blast playing with David. He will run up and down the hallway and giggle. Emily and Jason came in a for the weekend. Hayden loved playing with Ava. They took a bubble bath at Mimi's house in the big tub. Neither of them wanted to get out. We all took pictures of the cousins playing. It was really cute. Hayden was so tired tonight. When I looked for him this is what I found.

Hayden has been saying a lot of new words his favorite is up. He loves to get David and I up from the couch or the bed and bring us to the kitchen. Another thing Hayden loves to do it to dress himself. He enjoys picking out crazy outfits. He loves to put them on too. Many times I find him putting on two shirts then it is a battle to get one off. He has been a joy and has been behaving at school. David and I are learning and struggling with the role of parenting. I have said this before, that we are learning as we go along. When I say I mean it he stops but I want him to stop the first time I ask him to. We are working very hard on this. I call it listening the first time. I always tell him he needs to listen and do. I think that is the teacher in me. I haven't taken a lot of pictures of him but here are a few. Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment