Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun Times

Hayden has been enjoying staying home with David. The house is a mess but the boys are alive and fed. I can't really ask for more. I have been in training. Hayden loves his Dad. When it is bed time he makes David come to bed with us. He is so funny. He went swimming at David's Aunt house. Ava went swimming too. They both loved it. Hayden enjoyed sticking his head in water. I have been looking for a daycare for Hayden I found one that I loved but it is really pricey. It is 200 dollars a week. So I am looking for something more reasonably. I am just praying that we find the right one for him. I want something close to work. I want him near me. I have enjoyed spending time with him and seeing him at work. He has been working really hard to use the potty. He loves to run around the house naked. He takes off his diaper and runs around. I always fuss at him because he isn't potty trained. He loves to smile and laugh when this happens. We end up chasing him and try to get him to wear a diaper. He has one set of his molars in. I found a pair of cute shoes for Hayden at Academy. They are wide too. I was so excited to find a size 7 for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment