Thursday, July 23, 2009

Apple

We have been so busy. Today, I went to a fabulous training about Kinder Small Groups. I learned a ton. I have so many ideas that I can't wait to get started. At the same time I feel a little overwhelmed with all the things I will be teaching. David stayed home with Hayden. Hayden seemed to enjoy staying with him because he got so excited when I was leaving. We went to the grocery store and I always talk to Hayden. I usually tell him what I need or what I just put in the basket. We were in the produce section and I was deciding on what type of apples I was going to get. Out of no where Hayden pointed to the apples and said "apple". I have never heard that word and he loves to eat sliced apples all the time. It surprised me because I didn't think he knew what an apple was. I know he is learning all the time. We read books tonight before bed. It has been a long time since we read stories before bed but he loved it. He picked out 3 books and sat still and looked at the pictures from each book . He even went straight to bed afterwords. Although he did run to our room to go to sleep. I reminded him to go night night in the big boy bed. He didn't like the idea at first but went to sleep without a fight. Tomorrow we will be enrolling him in daycare again but he won't start until August. Hayden's latest thing is to transfer things from one container to another. He loves to do it with water. He pulls out different bowls and tries to pour Holly's water into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment