Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Home at Last

We are finally in a house and are loving it. I am so excited and thrilled. The move was great we did most of it by our self with a little help from David's family. We had to dodge the rain a few times. Amy (my sister) came down to watch Hayden while we moved and unpacked. It was great to have her help. I got so much done. We ended up throwing a lot of stuff away after going through it all. Hayden has even slept in his big boy bed. He hasn't fought us when it was time for bed he lays down and goes to sleep on his own. I am at Aunt Ann's enjoying time with my brother and sister. They came down for a few weeks and since I am off it was the perfect time to visit with family. Hayden is enjoying his time here. He always has a playmate. I have to go back in a couple days because I have to go to some training days. Today we went and bought some fabric for my classroom. I can't wait to see the room all put together with. We have so many new things ahead of us. Please continue to pray for us as we leap ahead with all the changes. I am praying for my little man that he finally feels settled and continue to know that he is loved. He will start a new school and have a new friends. I am believing that this change will be best for him. Every day Hayden is coming out of his shell. He is a smart and strong willed. He enjoys playing ball and being with his Daddy. He wants to go everywhere with David. I always tell him when his is bigger he can go. He gets excited when he hears David's voice. I am going to try to keep the blog updated since I am home these few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment