Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Life

If you are wondering where we have been we are working on our house. I didn't know that getting a home ready to move in would take a week or two. We have been cleaning, painting, patching up holes in the walls...... It is very time consuming and tedious. I am hoping all of this hard work will help the boys with their allergies. The good thing about the house is that there is tile floors in the house (except in the bedrooms). The will help a ton in the Spring. I can't wait to move in. We are trying to pack all of our stuff so that we can move in this weekend. It is going to be one long tiring week, but so worth it. We have a deck out outside and Hayden loves it. He is going to have a lot of fun playing on it. David has been working on the house everyday. He has so much to do. I am excited about what the future holds for us. We are going to enjoy our house. I am finally feeling at home. I think the fact that everyone has their own space really helps. My last day of work will be Friday. This is a huge relief because it gives me time to unpack and get settled in. Hayden has been doing great on the potty. Saturday morning he took off his diaper and ran to his little potty and sat then pooped. Every time he takes off his diaper he knows to go sit and he tires to go. I am thinking that next week we might try underwear at home. He will be at home this week so it will be the perfect opportunity. I hope he does well. The good thing is he's not two yet, so we have lots of time to practice and get it down. I am hoping that he will be fully potty trained by the time he turns two.

No comments:

Post a Comment