Thursday, July 2, 2009

Spelling

I can't believe that we are at the stage where we have to spell things out. Last night I was telling David that he needed to give Hayden a bath. After I said that Hayden went over to David,told him to get up and then stood by the bathroom door waiting for David to open it. So from now on we have to spell thing out. It is so amazing how much he understands. He said a full sentence the other night. He said "Where's my ball?" He put his hands up and shrugged his shoulders it was the cutest thing. We have enjoyed the evenings with Hayden he seems to light up and tell us about school. We will be leaving for Aunt Ann's tonight. I get to go through some more school stuff which I am so excited about. I can't wait until August, although I am getting very nervous and scared because this will be my first year teaching public school. Please pray for David, Hayden, and I because this month we will be going go through a lot of changes for everyone. Hayden will start a new daycare and I will give up seeing him everyday. We also will be moving again. I am not going to go into details about this or why but it is a house which we are buying. I am praying that it will feel like home and Hayden will adjust well (which means sleep in his own bed).

No comments:

Post a Comment