Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Time

We have been so busy spending time with family on both sides. Hayden enjoys getting out of the house. He has been so good lately. He loves to hold your hand when we walk to the car. He hasn't escaped from his car seat in a very long time. When David put him in the car he some how managed to get out on the way to Kroger. It is not far from our house but I was scared. David and I have started to eat healthier. I have gained a lot of weight since Hayden was a baby. I am hoping that I can lose it by eating right and working out. I have been going to the gym and it is kicking my butt. I am so sore. I am not sure what our plans are for the fourth of July. I think we might visit Aunt Ann. Hayden loves to play there and enjoys the freedom of being outside. David is busy again working. I think he is glad. He doesn't like to sit at home and waste time.

No comments:

Post a Comment