Friday, August 7, 2009

We reached 200.....

WOW! I can't believe I made it to 200 postings. This is very exciting and encouraging. I love to blog but often find that I repeat the same stuff. I have been going to bed with Hayden and therefore not been able to blog in the evenings. I finished my room and have things together for Parent Orientation which takes place next week. I am very excited and I am not nervous because I feel prepared. I am staying home today while Hayden is at school. I am cleaning up the house. It has become a disaster. We have been in and out so much that we haven't found the time or energy to clean. I kept telling David that we need to hire a cleaning lady, but David says no....I am the cleaning lady. I picked up Hayden from daycare and decided that he needed mommy time (I am feeling GUILTY about leaving him in the mornings, as I walk by the window I see him crying and saying mommy go mommy go). So we took a trip to Kemah. I thought Hayden would loved it. He didn't like it so much we did a lot of walking around and looking at the boats. He loved riding the little boat that gets you over to the Boardwalk. We are planning on taking a trip to Galveston this weekend. We will pack a cooler full of goodies and spend the afternoon there. I finally have a video of him. I am also uploading pictures of him so enjoy all of the silly cheese faces. Please pray for us as I officially start the school year. I will be extremely busy and Hayden will have a long day in daycare. David starts dropping Hayden off in the mornings so I am not sure how that will go. He has never done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment