Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach Break

Sunday night we went to the beach with David's Family. Hayden loved the sand. He wasn't crazy about the waves. He loved hanging on to David as the waves went by. He enjoyed the last bit of summer vacation we had left. I think we might do this more often. It was a great way to get away and have fun. It made a huge mess in my car, sand was everywhere. I started training this week. I am enjoying getting to know all the new teachers that will be at my school. Hayden has been doing great at daycare. He still is crying when he gets dropped off. We aren't sure what are plans are for this weekend. Maybe we will visit the Children's Museum. On Thursday night they have free family nights for those who want to go. I will be at Parent Orientation that night. David is busy helping out a friend. So Hayden has been missing his Dad. I think tonight we will check out a nature park in Dickinson. We need to do some yard work. I would love to replant a flower bed by the front window.

No comments:

Post a Comment