Saturday, October 3, 2009

Where are you?

It has been a long time since I have blogged. School is really keeping me busy. I leave the house at 6:30 and usually don't make it home until 5. I have been exhausted, by the time we put Hayden to sleep I call it a night. We have been enjoying our home. We hung up pictures and worked a little in Hayden's room. I still need to add some stuff to Hayden's walls they look a little bare. Hayden has been having a blast at school. He learned who Elmo is. He loves to talk about him and likes to see him. I bought he an Elmo shirt and he loves to wear it. We have been doing a lot of cooking around here. On the weekends I try to prepare stuff for the week so that it will make things a little easier. Hayden loves to help. He enjoys putting food in the mixer and watching what happens. He is a great cookie helper which will come in handy in a few months. He has also been helping us clean. He enjoys turning the vacuum cleaner on and off. He got up at 5:30 this morning and we went shopping. I am beat. Here are a few pictures of our big guy. Tomorrow I will add some hilarious videos of him.







No comments:

Post a Comment