Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day

The past few days flew by fast. I can't really remember what we did or if anything exciting happened. I do know that Hayden has been on NO BAD word kick. I guess it is a good thing. Every time we say a bad word he catches us. Tonight I said 3 words in two hours they include crap, stupid, and freaking. David informed me that he hasn't said one. Hayden helped me make dinner tonight. We had homemade pizza. Hayden helped me sprinkled the cheese and put some pepperoni on. Hayden was putting the pepperoni on and then picked up some cheese (to eat). He then covered the hole with pepperoni. I guess he didn't want me to know he ate the cheese. I spent last night getting things ready for Hayden's and my Valentine's party. Hayden wanted to bring sandwiches. So we cut ham, cheese, and bread into hearts. He loved it. He ate a lot of the food. I did most of the cutting. Then we made sugar cookies. Hayden loves using the cookie cutter. Hayden is so excited about Valentines. He wants to give his friends their cards. He was so cute. He picked out the card for each kid. I had a list I was reading and I would say a name. He would tell me all of his classmates last name. If I would say a name wrong he corrected me. He is a smart kid. I have been looking into a few private schools for him. We aren't sure what we are going to do for next year. I want him to be challenged but I think when he goes to Kindergarten he might be bored. I hate that he has an October birthday. He will almost be 6 before he starts. He learns thing really fast. He already knows what I teach the first semester of Kindergarten. I am going to load a video of him dancing this weekend. He learned it from watching the super bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment