Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Deals

After the snow slowed down we went to the Science Center. I am not really sure what I can compare it to that is in Houston. It has a lot of hands on activities to do. One of the main reasons we went was  because it had 2 life size dinosaurs. One of them moved (it would open  it's  mouth and roar). I figured Hayden would love it. He is fascinated with animals. He knows a few dinosaurs by names. He was deathly afraid of it. He wanted nothing to do with it. He wouldn't even walk around it. He had to be carried to go to other exhibits that were near it. At first he started to cry because he was near it. Once we got back to the house he talked all about them; telling the names, what they did, and what color they were. When got home Amy and I decided to go on a coupon run. I had a lot of fun. It is a lot of work getting prepared but the savings are worth it. I spent 14.50. I am not sure of the tax difference here so I'm not sure if i could have saved more. I did this post on my phone so it is backwards. I don't think there is a copy and paste button.

No comments:

Post a Comment