Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun Times

Wow our spring break is flying by. It will be over tomorrow. We will be driving back to Texas early Saturday morning :( I am officially sad!! We have enjoyed every minute. Hayden has only been in time out once. We have stayed on his schedule. He has had a nap every day. Last night he told me he was ready to go to bed. I've tried to keep his days "normal" for him. On Tuesday we went bowling. Hayden had a great time. The hardest part of bowling was waiting his turn. He did a really good job. For awhile he was beating me. He wanted his ball to spin like the others. On Wednesday the library had story time. We've been a few times. At first he didn't want to go in. He eventually warmed up. Towards the end he was singing and dancing. Once everyone got home we went swimming. The city has an indoor pool. He loved it. It wasn't just a pool it had a kiddie play area, lazy river, big slide, lap lanes, hot tub, and a swirly circle pool. We spent most of the time in the play area and the swirly pool. They wouldn't let Hayden wear his floaties. They had a life jacket for him. He liked wearing that thing. He wanted to "swim" by himself. He didn't understand that he had to close his mouth and blow bubbles. He swallowed a lot of water. In the circle pool it had a current that would push you around. He had a blast floating on his back all by himself. Maybe this summer we can sign him up for swimming lessons. He really enjoys the water. We lost four ear plugs in the water but so worth it. Today we went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade. Hayden loved getting beads and eating candy. He has been sweet and kind. He would tell the people in the parade, "beads please or candy please". He is going to be very sad on Saturday. I wish they lived closer. Hayden has so many people that want to play with him. He gets so excited when anyone comes home. He has been asking a lot of questions about their daily routine. I am thinking that he is trying to figure out if they do the same thing as him. I have a lot of pictures from this trip to upload. I am only putting a few today...(it takes way to long...I have to edit and upload). I think next weekend I will make a web album from the trip. Here are a few of my favorites.









No comments:

Post a Comment