Sunday, April 3, 2011

Play Ball

We had a great weekend. It was filled with a lot of to do things but overall I enjoyed it. On Saturday Hayden had a game. He is slowly getting the hang of it. His first game he didn't have a clue. He loves to field the ball. He pushes and tries to get the ball first. I am thinking football or basketball might be better for him...we will wait and see. I got his first hit on video. His second hit was much better it went farther and he ran straight to first. I was in the dug out so you might see parts of the fence.



On another note Hayden learned about Zacchaeus at church...(if y'all remember the song from Sunday school or Vacation Bible School Zacchaeus was a wee little man a wee little man was he. He climbed up top a sycamore tree to see what he could see and Jesus said "Zacchaeus you come down from that tree".....or something like that). He started going on and on about Zaccheaus I had no idea who or what he was talking about...he finally mentioned the tree and I put it together. It was really cute seeing him get excited about it. One more thing today I got a FREE 8x10 through Walgreen's...I didn't have to spend anything to get it. If you are looking for ways to save money this is where I go. I check it often because I do miss out on things...if there is a limit. Some of my free stuff this weekend include toothpaste, mouthwash, toaster strudels, and flossers. Things I spent less then a buck on is chocolate candy, body wash, soap, cereal, fruit snacks, cinnamon rolls, and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment