Monday, May 16, 2011

Five Years Ago

It was five years ago that David and I got married. Around this time we were packing and getting ready to go on our honeymoon. It doesn't seem that we have been married this long. The years flew by fast. There are a lot of things that I have learned from being married. I don't think anyone prepares you. I think the biggest thing that I learned is how to relax. I get upset if things are done "my way"....which means to me that it is the "right way". I can remember David helping around the house and I would get mad because the dishes weren't loaded the right way or the floor not done right. Now I am thankful that he does it. Adjusting to someone else's views and perspective is hard. We are learning that raising Hayden. I am truly grateful to have someone like David in my life. He is so patience, caring, and loving. I know I probably don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him. David thanks for all you do for our family. I love being married to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment