Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Winking

When we eat any meals that is usually when our daily conversations start. David and I try to focus most of the talking over dinner towards Hayden. Hayden loves to share what happened that day. He will rat me out if I did something wrong on the drive home. He enjoys telling us stories about school and letting me know what he learned. Hayden has a great memory. He remembers every detail. About a week ago we were eating breakfast together and David started winking at Hayden. So of course Hayden had to wink back. Hayden is not an expert at winking but this is what he did.



He knew that one of his eyes had to be closed for him to wink correctly. Who would think to do that when winking?!?! This kid has that out of the box thinking. I love it.

Today my photo the one that I wrote about yesterday, made front page of the Baytown Sun. I have to brag about being on the front page of a newspaper. I am glad that I am in the paper. It was a big deal on campus. I have a few copies of the paper if you want to see it. I am going to laminate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment