Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Okay, I have a few posts I need to write so I will write them tonight!

Today is Father's Day. Hayden was very excited about this. I told him we had a surprise for Daddy. Hayden tried really hard not to tell David what it was. It didn't help that David was encouraging him to spill the beans.

David is a great father. Parenting always has its ups and downs. David is probably one of the most patient person I know. He is always taking to Hayden telling him how to do things or how things works. When you have a kid Hayden's age you know they ask WHY a lot...Hayden is no exception. David almost always has answer, while I am done with answering. David loves to teach Hayden about animals. They love to read books or look at pictures on the internet. I think David enjoys having a boy around, which means that they can wrestle and play outside. David is the bath giver which means they have some funny conversations. When we leave town Hayden misses his Dad. I think parenting has taught David and me a lot but the one thing we both can agree on is to love unconditionally.

So today at church at the end of service they usually play a video clip or a Youtube video. I came home and wanted to see if I could find this. So enjoy....I was cracking up laughing!!! So FUNNY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment