Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where

Most of y'all know I have been couponing. I've come to the conclusion that I am pretty "obsessed" with it. David calls it my hobby...I just call it a new way of living. I know I've said this before but it does take time and a lot of effort to do it. I love saving money and it will be nice to give back when school starts. I am planning on donating a lot of things to kids at my school. We have so much of some things that it would literally take us years to go through. I think we have over 25 tubes of toothpaste and David has probably 15 things of deodorant. When I first started this I kept most of stuff in a little hall closet. After that I turned to another bigger hall closet. When that became full I started stacking things in the kitchen and hall ways. The closets were so full David wouldn't go in them. If he needed something I would have to get it. I would grab it really fast and shut the door quickly because stuff would tumble out. We cleaned our garage out 2 months ago, so we had room to store stuff in there. We bought a shelving unit. We set that up and I spent a day organizing everything. We did this about 3 weeks ago and it is almost full. I am guessing once school starts and I take all my stuff to my classroom that's in the garage we will add a shelf. We don't keep anything that will melt or get bad with the heat in the garage so what you see isn't everything.

Here are the before pictures....




Now the after...




No comments:

Post a Comment