Thursday, July 7, 2011

Vacation

It has been a long time since David and I took a family vacation. The last "vacation" I remember us taking is our honeymoon. I really don't count that as a vacation because almost everybody has a honeymoon. So after some lengthy discussion we decided to go camping. We are going to borrow Joe and Karen's camper and camp for 3 days. Its hard to plan anything because of my school schedule. We are going to Jellystone camp ground in Waller. We decided on this one because they had so many kid activities. They have a
pool, water slides, kids water area, petting zoo, movies in the park, fishing, and a playground. I don't think we will get bored. I am so excited. We get to do something as a family which is the best part. Every morning Hayden asks if its time. Another exciting thing is that we rented a golf cart so Hayden will have a blast driving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment