Friday, August 12, 2011

Basketball

Hayden gets ideas from all over. I always ask him where he gets things from but he usually tells me from my brain. One day, Hayden was playing in his room and he brought a few things out into the living room which included a puzzle box, books, and cars. David told him that he couldn't bring all of that stuff out and Hayden said "Dad..Just wait I am making a ramp". He took the book and put it on top of the puzzle to create a ramp. If you taught him this let me know because he is taken all of the credit!! I can't get over how smart and how much he remembers. He definitely doesn't miss a beat. So anyways Hayden and I are throwing the basketball around. Hayden asks where his jersey is at (it's a Dallas Cowboy..so football but it didn't matter to him) and puts it on and brings towels for both of us. This is what happened next... ENJOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment