Friday, August 12, 2011

Couponing

I know I've been lacking in sharing all of this but that doesn't mean I haven't been couponing...it's kinda a stress reliever for me!! I think in the past 3 weeks I've spent 50 bucks or less on my grocery bill which includes CVS and Walgreens. I've been stock piling a lot of stuff so I haven't need much for the week...usually just milk, eggs, fruits and veggies.




This was my biggest shopping trip since I started couponing. I usually try to spend less then 10 bucks at CVS and Walgreens. I figured I could handle more coupons and watching the register...I did but it took me 30 minutes to check out because I have to do it "right" to save money. I spent 16.50 for worth $121.00 worth of stuff!!! It was really worth the hassle to save that much money




I spent $4.25 for 29.00 worth of stuff. I got Crest toothpaste $.25 cents for all three....it was a steal!!



I spent $5.00 for about $40.00 worth of products.




I spent $5.80 for about $33.00 worth of products!




I spent $7.25 for $40.00 worth of stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment