Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baby Fever

Okay, so most of y'all know that we are expecting (okay technically I am)...anyways we wanted to have a baby for sometime. (The timing and all that will come next post). Okay, so we weren't totally expecting to get pregnant so fast. I think it was because we didn't want to get our hopes up. So I took a test the Friday before Labor Day. Negative. I was bummed but it was a little early too. So I waited....the waiting was the hardest part. I did another one on Labor Day. I got up around 6 and it was positive. I wasn't really sure how to tell David. Half of me wanted to jump in bed and shout the exiting news. But I figured that he wouldn't like that....so this is what I did.



It was on our bathroom counter. If you know David he is like a shower king. He loves showers and takes long ones EVERY morning. As soon he gets up that is his first stop after checking on Hayden. So that morning David didn't use our bathroom. So I knew several hours before him. He didn't go in there until he got dressed which was around 9 or 10. Needless to say David was kind of shocked that I kept it a surprised for so long. It was really neat to find out that I am pregnant on Labor Day, how random is that! I am not 100% sure on a due date because most likely I will have a C-section at 39 weeks, (I was 41 weeks with Hayden). So if we did the math right it would be around early May.

No comments:

Post a Comment