Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby Shopping

Okay...I have a confession to make, I love baby things. Oh how I miss the little outfits that match with the shoes, socks, hat, and a bib. So last weekend I went shopping. I really needed maternity dress pants. So off to the resale shops...we went. I was able to score really good deals. All of my pants were 50-75 percent off. SCORE!! Weeks ago David and I went up in the attic to pull baby stuff down. I have plenty of onesies and sleepers but because Hayden was born in the fall and this baby will come in May the seasons are off. Hayden's 0-3 months are winter stuff... pants, sweaters, and long sleeve things. I know I need to buy summer outfits and since everyone is wanting winter clothes its the perfect time for great sales. I was able to score a few things for the baby. My favorite things were the hat and the shoes!! I can't wait to try those on our little guy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment