Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Writing

Hayden is so full of joy and I love every time that he has learned something new but I haven't seen it. Hayden has been working on writing his name since he turned 3. It has always been terrible. I could barely make out the letters...(that's pretty bad since I am used to it). We work on it any chance that we get. He finds it very time consuming and doesn't want to do it. I guess all the practice at school and home paid off. When writing his name on a card. He did really well on his first name...he has that down pat. On his last name we got to the N and forgot what was next. He doesn't have understand of spacing on a page so he tends to take up the whole page. So he had to cross out a few letter in his last name because they were way to big. He did this at Aunt Ann's house so I sent the picture to David. David said wow that is good and Hayden had a huge smile on his face...too cute.



The next picture is of Hayden crashing after a long day of playing and no nap!


Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment