Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby News

I feel like this is all I talk about...and then every now and then I feel it in with Hayden stuff. I need to put Hayden's birthday on here (the pictures our on David's computer so it will take awhile).

So last week I went for my testing and everything turned out fine. I have a low risk of having a baby with Downs or things like that. I was very surprised how easy the process and how fast I got results. I had everything back by Thursday. I do need to go for a special ultra sound for the baby heart because it was beating too fast about 179-185 beats and it should be around 120-160. The ultra sound will allow for time to monitor the heartbeat. The doctor didn't seemed to concerned so we will wait and see. She said that sometimes the heart beat will go back to normal. I can't go for the ultra sound until I am 20 weeks so that will be the week after Christmas. I have an appointment in few weeks so she will listen to the heart beat then but she can't monitor it for a long period of time. It seems like this is just a precaution...just to make sure everything is okay. At first I was really scared and concerned but after me and David talked to her it didn't see that big of a deal. David is tell me just to take it easy and not freak out...so we are doing that!! We also got a few good pictures. I will scan those later...but they are really good. Hayden can identify the baby in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment