Thursday, December 22, 2011

Don't Tell


The other day I was wrapping presents and the mail man came and dropped off David's presents. Hayden was begging to open the box. I told him that we could once David left. So Hayden opened the boxes and was playing with David's presents. I went over and over the rules of not telling David. I told him that you can't tell him no matter what, even if he asked you to or tells you he will give you something. He said okay mom, I won't tell it will be our secret. So of course I believed a four year old. When David got home we were eating lunch and not even 5 minutes went by before he spilled the beans. It wasn't like he made a mistake and told no he just blurted it out. Then he brought him the presents that were wrapped and told him which ones were what. Needless to say David and I opened our presents already!! I think we learned we can't let Hayden in on any secrets. Oh the joys of a typically four year old boy! I am loving staying home and learning so much from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment