Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Days

I am so excited that I more than half way through my pregnancy. I have only 19 weeks to go! I can't wait to meet our baby. Our lives will be turned upside down as we all learn to adjust to the new arrival. I think a little struggle in the beginning will be worth it to see smiles and hear laughter in the end. Hayden has been such a troop. He loves to include baby brother in everything. If we are playing he will let him play too. He wants to teach him everything...how to play sports, make a train, do puzzles, and run fast. At night Hayden will tickle baby and then he asks is he laughing. So precious.... I have been feeling a lot of movement. The baby doesn't like me to lay me on my belly and moves like crazy. I am having pain as my belly grows. Picking up things and sweeping are really uncomfortable because of the weight of the baby. We went to the doctor today and she said all of that was normal. She said the more babies you have the hard it is. I also didn't gain any weight the last 4 weeks which is surprising because with the holidays and the good food I figured I would. We went for an ultrasound and it all came back normal! Oh, what a relief. The heart looked and sounded good. The baby weighs 11 ounces which is on track. We are so glad everything is going good. My due date hasn't changed so I will be due on May 15, but we will have a schedule c-section the week before.

No comments:

Post a Comment