Monday, December 5, 2011

Graduation!!

Last week was crazy busy!! David school was over on Thursday so last week meant a lot of late nights for him, so he could study. For Hayden and me, a few projects to do. I am so relieved and happy that David is through school and passed everything with flying colors. David is crazy smart, I say it all the time but it is hard for me to comprehend how he gets things and how easy it is for him. He really shined on Friday. He won Top Gun Award, which means he was the best shooter out of his class with close to a 96 average. He was .300 away from being top of his class. He really worked hard. He is going to be good on the streets. He reads people like a book and is a lot smart then the average Joe which will pay off. We aren't sure exactly when he will start work, but the testing process will begin tomorrow. I think he is itching to start working. Hayden did so well at the graduation. He was clapping and so proud of his Dad. He tried so hard to understand what we going on, but loved it when David won his award. I am so proud of you, all of the late nights and the law books were so worth it!

Okay, so we let a four year old take picture a few days ago and we didn't get a chance to clean the camera or fix the settings. I think I took around 100 pictures but only 3 came out.....


I love this picture of "my boys"! They were both so happy. Hayden. I think because he got to hold the special award!!


No comments:

Post a Comment