Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby Update

Last Monday, we went back to the doctor for my monthly check up. She did some blood work for a few test, everything came back fine. The exciting news was we heard the heart beat with the Doppler machine. It was so refreshing, what made it even sweeter was the heart rare was in normal range. When the baby moved and she had to find it again the heart rate did jump up like it can. So what the doctor basically said was go to the heart ultrasound in a few weeks but she didn't see a problem. I love good news!! I find that the weeks are passing quickly and I am not paying attention to the baby. I felt the baby move last week but I didn't feel it again so I figured it was something else. Tonight, it was strong and occurred often so it has to be a baby!! It only happens when I am still and laying on my back. I don't sit still long enough for it to happen. One of my kids at school was asking me, what's wrong with your belly, it keeps getting bigger and then looks at it again and say I don't see a baby! Currently I am 17 weeks and counting...19 weeks will be half way for me!! I am tired but no other complaints. I love the second trimester, it is the easiest for me.

Tomorrow Hayden Christmas list to Santa and then rewind to Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment