Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa, Santa

David and I love telling Hayden about Christmas. So the other day Hayden got a letter in the mail from Santa. He wasn't sure who it was from and at first he was looking for something inside and when nothing was there he looked puzzled. Hayden has the card in his room and often rereads it and says Santa elves are watching...! He really enjoys it.



The Monday of Thanksgiving week David had told Hayden that he needed to make a list for Santa. He got me up early, all ready to get started on it. He was asking how to spell this, is this right...I figured instead of spelling each toy out he could cut it out. What I love most about it is that he copied words that he asked me to write. I have a weird thing, I love kids beginning handwriting. I think it is because their handwriting changes and it is neat to go back to see how much they grew. In case your wondering it says Dear Santa I want..on the back he put Love Hayden. Oh how I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment