Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Black Friday

I have been meaning to write the post but last week was filled with 2 finals and company. Amy came down for Thanksgiving and we had a blast. It was really fun to have someone go shopping with and look for crazy deals. We spent a few days at aunt Ann's and then geared up to go shopping. We had a plan and got a lot of great deals. We went to ToysRus, CVS, Walgreens, Target, Jcpenny (stores in the mall), and BabysRus. I am so excited because I got finished shopping for Hayden . We also play a white elephant game on both sides and finished that too. My favorite purchase that day was a new crib and changing table that I picked up for the baby. We only spent $140 for both, less then the price of a crib. I am pleased as punch with all of the money saved. I hid a lot of stuff so, Sunday I was running around searching for everything because I can't remember where I put anything(it has to do with being pregnant)!! Anyways, Black Friday morning David and I were looking at furniture deals. We desperately needed a new couch. So we went to 3 furniture stores, we found a set of leather couches at Gallery. David finagled a good deal so that night we had a new furniture in the living room. We love it!! We finished all of our shopping with the internet, so I won't have to brave the crowds to pick up any last minute gifts. I will have to go for groceries but that isn't too bad. I am glad that Black Friday is over and done with because after being up for 24 hours and only about 4 hours of sleep I was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment