Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baby Update

Things are moving along with the baby. I am gaining weight at a steady rate, which is good. I think I am gaining too much weight but my doctor doesn't think so! I took my diabetes test a few weeks ago and everything is good. He is moving a lot and loves to hear David and Hayden's voice. I am craving coke icees and bananas. David has been really good at picking up things I start craving after dinner like ice cream or a certain candy. I feel huge and can't wait to sleep on my belly again. My back hurts and I know I am in the waddling stage, UGH!! I do have to say David has been helping out a lot with things. He doesn't let me carry anything and tends to help with Hayden more. He checks on me a lot and gets concerned when I am up at night. He reminds me of all the things I need to discuss with the doctor and helps me remembers the everyday stuff. David is still in the we have forever stage, but when I told him it is time for my appointment he said, man it has already been two weeks!! We or should I say I are in the counting down stage...by weeks. We have less than 9 weeks to go. I went to the doctor yesterday and will have one more two week appointment then we move on to weekly! Yup, he will be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment