Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time Flies

Man, I can't believe that it has been 20 days since my last post! I don't know where the time goes but I blink my eyes and then it is time for bed. Last week, was spring break and lot happened then and news about the baby occurred last week too. I am going to start with today and update you on what is happening now and back track until I think I am caught up with everything I want to post about.


Okay, so a few weeks ago David and I decided that we think we should sell the house and look for something bigger...room to grow?! As it is we are right on top of each other and I can't imagine how much smaller the house will feel when the baby comes. So we have been working on getting the house ready to list. We are meeting with the Realtor on Wednesday so we are thinking that she will list it sometime by the end of the week. We have had so many little projects to do. Every room in the house has something that needs work from touch up paint to being clear of clutter. We worked this whole weekend on different projects around the house. I am the type of person that wants to finish a room and then move on to a different project. David likes to work on the big projects and then do the little ones next. It is making me go crazy because every room in the house isn't done. We have Hayden's room and his bathroom completed. I need to do some cleaning in them but overall I can check it on my list. In the master bedroom and bathroom is almost done except for moving things around and some stuff to the garage. The baby room is coming along. David put the crib together on Monday so I have been trying to finish all of the little things. We hung the curtains today and it looks so cute! I almost finish sewing the bumper pads and once that is done the crib will be finished. Hayden and I planted flowers in the beds on Saturday. We even have a few vegetables and strawberries planted in a bed in the back yard. Hayden is very excited about that. He can't wait to see them grow and wants to check on them to see if anything is happening. I keep telling him it will take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment